Booking your holiday
Thank you for choosing Andaman Angler for your fishing holiday! We’ve listed the booking process to simplfy the the procedure.Please ensure that before booking you have read our Terms & Conditions.
Step 1: Get in touch with us:
Once you are ready to book your holiday, you can reach us
- Social Media:
We will contact you to help customise and tailor make your trip to best suit your fishing holiday.
Step 2: Reserve your dates:
Based on our availability we will offer you dates, make plans and arrangements for your trip. If you have any special requests, please let us know at this stage so that we can make arrangements to accommodate your request. Please send us an email to reserve your booking.
Step 3: Receive a Proforma Invoice:
The Proforma Invoice will be generated that will have details of the number of the people, fishing days, accomodation nights, total payable and our bank details. You can now proceed to make your advance payment. Please note, all payments to be made by
wire transfers only.
Step 4: Confirmation Deposit
Upon receipt of 50% as advance payment your trip will be confirmed. You will receive anadvance paid receipt from Andaman Angler stating the date, amount received, balance amount (if any), balance payable date. Congratulations! Your trip is now confirmed. You can start booking flights, leave, etc.
Step 5: Balance payable
The balance payment is to be made no later than 60 days, i.e., 2 months prior to your date of arrival in Port Blair. You will receive a balance paid receipt from Andaman Angler stating the date, amount received, balance amount (if any), balance payable date. Please note, all payments to be made by wire transfers only 60 days before your arrival to Port Blair, you will receive a Service Voucher from Andaman Angler stating the details of your trip including information on flights, arrival and departure time, transfers, accomodation, meals, fishing etc. Closer to your date of arrival, we will share emergency contact details with you just incase you need to get in touch with us enroute Port Blair.
Step 6: Repsonsibility & Liability:
Important. Please read carefully:
Upon arrival in Port Blair, prior to your fishing trip, you will be required to sign an indemnity form. By signing this form you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- You waive any and all claims you may now and in the future have against, and release from all liability Angling Enterprises LLP and its brand Andaman Angler, officers, employees, guides, agents or representatives (collectively its staff) or the licensor for any personal injury, death, property damage, or loss sustained by you as a result of your participation in an adventure trip with us, due to any cause whatsoever, including without any limitation, negligence on the part of Angling Enterprises LLP its staff and licensor.
- You are aware that your adventure trip, in addition to the usual dangers and risks inherent, has certain additional dangers and risks, some of which may include: physical exertion for which you may not be prepared; weather extremes subject to sudden and unexpected change; remoteness from normal medical services; evacuation difficulties if one is disabled. You accept all the inherent risks of the proposed adventure trip and the possibility of personal injury, death or property damage or loss resulting there from.
- You acknowledge that the enjoyment and excitement of adventure travel is derived in part from the inherent risks incurred by travel and the activity beyond the accepted safety of life at home or work, and that these inherent risks contribute to such enjoyment and excitement, being a reason for your participation
- You agree that if you suffer injury or illness Angling Enterprises LLP, can, at your cost, arrange medical treatment and emergency evacuation service, as wedeem essential for your safety
- By entering into this Agreement, you are not relying on any oral, written nor visual representations or statements by Angling Enterprises LLP or its staff or any other inducement or coercion to go on an adventure trip, hence, only of your own free will
- You confirm that you have read and understood the terms and conditions of the contract and this Agreement prior to signing the indemnity form and agree that this Agreement will be binding upon you, your heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and successors
Please ensure that you have read our Terms & Conditions.