TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The contract is between you / the person making the booking on behalf of the group/ the agent representing the group and the Company namely, Angling Enterprises LLP.
Personal Travel Insurance is not included in our tour price. We require all guests to carry valid insurance for their trips.
- Travel Insurance: In an event that the trip is cancelled / rescheduled due to weather or any unforeseen circumstances, we cannot accept responsibility for any loss of trip costs, airfares, lost holiday time or any other financial consequence as a result of the cancellation / rescheduling / modification of the booking
- Medical Insurance: Please consult with your GP well in advance before traveling to the tropics and be advised for any precautionary vaccinations and/or medications. We fish well off land and the available medical facilities are limited. Fishing in the tropics comes with heat and humidity and one may not be ready for it. Please remember to bring any essential medication and take precautions to keep yourself safe
- Equipment Insurance: can be availed at your discretion from your country before commencing your trip
Health and Fitness Requirements
- You must be in good health and reasonable physical condition. It is vital that medical conditions (if any) are intimated to us prior to arrival
- If you suffer from severe muscular, chest, heart or bronchial disorders, or if you are a severe asthmatic,or have high blood pressure, you are strongly advised against participating
- Charters generally take place in remote areas where there islimited access to normal medical services or hospital facilities for serious problems. Where necessary, evacuation can be prolonged,difficult and expensive. Medical and evacuation expenses will be your responsibility
Guest Cancellation Policy:
We hope that we do not have a situation where you have to cancel your trip. However, if you do need to do so, for cancellations received:
- 61 days or more before the trip: 100% refund less applicable bank charges and paid Government taxes
- For any cancellation received 60 to 30 days before arrival in Port Blair – 25% refund
- Less than 30 days NO REFUND for any cancellation
- No refund for cancellation on bookings between 16 December to 15 January
- No refund for unused nights or early check out at resorts
- No refund For weather cancellations, strikes, civil disturbance or any act of God.
- No partial refunds or partial credits can be claimed for unused services. The price isoffered is for the group as a package.
- Please note that we have no responsibility or controlover individual resort policies Any refunds, if applicable, will be paid via the bank account the money was originally received from. No cash refunds will be made at the location
Weather Cancellations & delays:
- Issue of daily sailing clearence is at the discretion of the Port Management Authority based on current weather situation. Should a day’s sailing be cancelled due to weather, 2 guests will be notified at the earliest. Your Insurance policy should cover weather cancellations. Andaman Angler does not offer refunds due to weather, but we will assist is every possible way to claim your travel insurance
- Andaman Angler will make arrangements for an alternate boat, should our boat be unable to operate during your trip. In case we cannot do so then we will refundthat day/day(s) fishing charges to you via your bank account. No cash refunds will bemade in the Andaman Islands
- Alternatively should our boat be unable to operate during your trip, we give you the choice to reschedule your trip for a future date
Change in Price:
We reserve the right to increase the price of your holiday after booking, if, any increase in price occurs in respect of:Taxes, duties or fees payable, including new taxes, duties or fees introduced by the Indian government and/or Andaman Administration. Any increase due to changes as above must be paid prior to the departure date.
Exclusions from Tour Price
The following are excluded from our quoted tour price:
- Visa, Passport and other travel fees
- Departure, airport and airline taxes
- Meals not included in the itinerary
- Expenses of personal nature including laundry, internet, postage, personal clothing, medical expenses, personal travel insurance and any such items
- Emergency evacuation charges
- Tips and excess baggage charges
Repsonsibility & Liability:
Important. Please read carefully: Upon arrival in Port Blair, prior to your fishing trip, you will be required to sign an indemnity form. By signing this form you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- You waive any and all claims you may now and in the future have against, and release from all liability Angling Enterprises LLP and its brand Andaman Angler, officers, employees, guides, agents or representatives (collectively its staff) or the licensor for any personal injury, death, property damage, or loss sustained by you as a result of your participation in an adventure trip with us, due to any cause whatsoever, including without any limitation, negligence on the part of Angling Enterprises LLP its staff and licensor.
- You are aware that your adventure trip, in addition to the usual dangers and risks inherent, has certain additional dangers and risks, some of which may include: physical exertion for which you may not be prepared; weather extremes subject to sudden and unexpected change; remoteness from normal medical services; evacuation difficulties if one is disabled. You accept all the inherent risks of the proposed adventure trip and the possibility of personal injury, death or property damage or loss resulting there from.
- You acknowledge that the enjoyment and excitement of adventure travel is derived in part from the inherent risks incurred by travel and the activity beyond the accepted safety of life at home or work, and that these inherent risks contribute to such enjoyment and excitement, being a reason for your participation
- You agree that if you suffer injury or illness Angling Enterprises LLP, can, at your cost, arrange medical treatment and emergency evacuation service, as wedeem essential for your safety
- By entering into this Agreement, you are not relying on any oral, written nor visual representations or statements by Angling Enterprises LLP or its staff or any other inducement or coercion to go on an adventure trip, hence, only of your own free will
- You confirm that you have read and understood the terms and conditions of the contract and this Agreement prior to signing the indemnity form and agree that this Agreement will be binding upon you, your heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and successors